Money Health Love – The Good Stuff Baby
How can you get it? Why do others HAVE what you WANT? What’s their secret?
For some, it just came easy. True, perhaps. But, for the rest of us who really want it, we keep thinking why do they get it and I don’t? What do they know that I don’t?
Here’s some steps I learned along the way:
- Don’t Compare – Often you’ll feel cruddy. Instead be inspired. YES! I want that also! If they can have it, so can I. That’s truth. Everything you see that you want, say to yourself “This is for me.” Feel it!! Really feel how awesome it would be to actually have it. You are creating the vibration to attract this to you.
- Be Open – It’s hard to attract much if you are closed off with negative thinking about how it isn’t going to happen for you. If your mantra, is “I can’t” then you will stay in the pattern of not getting what you want. Instead allow yourself to know you will receive it or achieve it. Your new mantra is “I will receive it or achieve it.”
- Tune into What is Blocking You – You have habits that you know defeat your goals all the time. You try forcing yourself to stop. But, it doesn’t work. Instead of forcing yourself to be different, become super-curious as to why you keep making choices that self-sabotage. If it’s greater health you’re craving, but you can’t give up the sweets. Then place your attention on that. Slow down, slow down and slow down some more and tune into what is happening in your mind and body right before you are reaching for the Twinkies. For me, I’ll seek out sweets when I’ve let myself get too hungry and it feels like I’m going to die if I don’t shove something in my mouth now.
- Check Out Your Belief – Is it Reality or Fiction? If I don’t eat this treat right now, I will die. Ok. Fiction. This may sound dramatic. But if you really start to tune in you will find that your body may actually believe something this extreme. All this is going on under the radar, so you have no idea why you have these compulsive actions that sabotage you over and over. If I believe I must eat right this second, then taking 3 minutes to put something healthier together is out of the question.
- Make a Choice – When you know why you are doing what you are doing, then it is much easier to recognize the self-sabotage and make a new choice that will bring you that money, love, health and all that good juicy stuff that you deserve. This is the path of enlightenment.
Practice, Practice, Practice. I can attest delving into the mystery within gets fun once you get the hang of it. Peace.